|Our Statement of Faith:
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and we accept his divinity.
We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, lived a
sinless life, and died on the cross to pay the price for our sins.
He arose on the third day, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the
right hand of the Father.
We believe that the Bible is the complete and infallible Word of God.
Salvation only comes by sincerely repenting, asking for forgiveness
from God, and living in faith and obedience through Jesus Christ.
God tells the truth about mankind:
* "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one." (Romans 3:10)
* "For there is not a just man upon earth, that does good, and does not
sin." (Ecclesiastes 7:20)
* "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
* "...For there is no man that sins not...." (1 Kings 8:46)
* "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his
own way; and the Lord has laid on Him [Jesus] the iniquity of us all."
God says that He must punish sin:
* "Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the
soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sins, it shall die." (Ezekiel
* "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
God tells the inside story about His remedy for sin:
* "Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord: though your
sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red
like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18)
* "God commends [demonstrates] His love toward us, in that, while we
were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
* "Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we,
being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes
you were healed." (l Peter 2:24)
* "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our
iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His
stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5)
* "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to
His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of
the Holy Spirit." (Titus 3:5)
* "For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should
boast." (Ephesians 2:8, 9)
God wants to save you and will save you if you will follow His instructions:
* "He who believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he who believes
not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him."
* "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be
saved, and your household." (Acts 16:31)
* "To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whoever
believes in Him shall receive remission of sins." (Acts 10:43)
* "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
* "And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His
disciples, which are not written in this book: but these are written,
that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and
that believing you might have life through His name." (John 20:30, 31)
God definitely declares that there is only one way to be saved:
* "Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
comes to the Father, but by Me." (John 14:6)
* "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name
under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
* "Jesus said, I am the resurrection and the life: he that believes in
Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whoever lives and
believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:25, 26)
* "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man
Christ Jesus." (l Timothy 2:5)
Christ extends to you a personal invitation:
* "All that the Father gives Me shall come to Me; and he that comes to
Me I will in no wise cast out." (John 6:37)
Do you want to pray along with me ?
I know that you are good and loving. You Created this wonderful world
in perfection. Because of sin, it has been corrupted and awaits your
renewing. I know that I am a sinner. Thank you for dying in my place
and forgiving my sins. Thank you for giving me new life, both on earth
and in heaven. Please help me to be committed to you and live in a way
that is pleasing to you. In Jesus name, Amen."
material translated to Spanish for Bible classes, studies, VBS, reachout,
evangelism, gospel, missionaries, etc.
Churches and independent ministeries are welcome.